Dear First Grade Families,
We are looking forward to a fun year of learning experiences, discovery, and growth! On the first day of school, it would be helpful to send in the following supplies with your child. Please understand that the brand names listed are recommended because they tend to be of higher quality and therefore last longer, but are not required.
Please label these items with your child's name:
- 1 plastic pencil box (about 4 1/2 x 8) marked with their name
- Crayola markers 8 pack broad tip
- Crayola Crayons - 16 pack
- 1 Fiscar blunt tip scissors
- 1 hard marble composition notebook
- 1 blue 2 pocket folder labeled "Writing Folder"
- 1 yellow 2 pocket folder labled "Classwork Folder"
- 1 two pocket folder labled "Spanish" (any folder they choose)
These items will be shared with the class:
- 2 (12 pack) DIXON TICONDEROGA #2 pencils, sharpened
- 10 Elmer's glue sticks
- 1 box of UNSCENTED baby wipes
- 3 black white board markers and eraser
- 2 pink erasers
- 2 highlighters
Thank you in advance for your support with the requested supplies. We look forward to meeting both you and your child!
The First Grade Team